Blog Love

19 May 2013
Today's post is about five of my favorite blogs and what I love about them. Er...that's a hard one. I read way more than 5 blogs. But there are 5 I have been consistently following for some time, so I will talk about those.

1. Take a Megabite. This blog is awesome. Megan writes about food, and best of all, has amazing pictures to go with her recipes. I love how super-talented she is, plus she has a cool sense of humor. I particularly enjoyed this post, in part because I am a cookie monster angel. And seriously, how can you go wrong with a post about chocolate malted brownies? You can't and that is why this blog rocks.


2. Aunt Peaches. Yet another person with a great sense of humor, and a little bit of sass. She blogs some really neat DIY and craft projects, none of which have I tried, most of which I have every intention of trying...some day. I'm one of those who aspires to be crafty, but I just can never seem to find the time. But if I had time and a ton of glue sticks/tissue paper/random baubles, I'd be resorting to this blog for the how-to.


3. The Small Things Blog. Kate is who I consult for all of my hair-related questions. What is the best hairspray? The best dry shampoo? How do I tease my hair? She knows it all, and shares it all with her readers. She is also a really sweet girl with a heart of gold. Along with her hair advise and how-tos, she has shared a bit about her journey in life, which really makes her like your virtual hairdresser. If you're not reading her, you should be. She is a fountain of knowledge.


4. Eat, Live, Run. Another girl with a heart of gold. Though hers is a food blog, she also shares about her life. My favorite posts are actually the ones where she talks about what she is reading. I love getting book recommendations from fellow bloggers, and this girl delivers the goods. Oh, and did I mention double chocolate fudge cookies? Ok, then. Easy enough.


5. 365 til 30. This one I've only been following for a short while, but it is really inspiring. My favorite feature of hers is her Project 30. She interviews awesome 30+ year olds in her life about what life is like at 30, compared to what they thought it would be in their 20s. As a 30-year-old, it really resonates with me. Hers is actually the blog that inspired me to start mine. Reading her blog really fills my soul and tells me, where you are is where you're meant to be.

There you have it, my five favorite blogs. What are yours? Do you have any recommendations? Go ahead and share in the comments- I'd love to hear from you!

 photo Rachelsig_zps92ed9769.png

3 comments:

  1. So honored to be part of your list!!! Also, so honored to have you as a reader:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honored to be part of your list!!! Also, so honored to have you as a reader:) xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.