Favorites, So Far

21 May 2013
Wow, after yesterday's doozie of a post, it seems hard to follow up. I was nervous about writing what I did, but I started this blog with the intention of being completely open and honest, to let myself be vulnerable. I am glad I wrote what was on my mind because as it turns out, so many of you can relate. And knowing that none of us is alone is so comforting. Sidenote: Lucy is acting like her normal self, and therefore, I'm feeling a lot better.

Today I am supposed to talk about my five favorite posts in my archives. Considering that I just started this blog on May 1, I don't have much to work with. So, I will share what have been my favorite posts to write in this challenge.

1. My Favorite Picture Let's face it- I love getting all nostalgic, and this post was as nostalgic as it gets for me. Two pictures, one I love, the other I love to hate. Two wonderful, amazing memories that I will savor until my dying day.

2. I'll Always Miss Paris It turns out someone found this post by searching for "la mie caline calories maxi pain au chocolat." I don't think my post was entirely helpful, though maybe served as a warning that those things are high in calories. But this was another time where I got to be nostalgic and share my love for the most beautiful city on earth.

3. What Scares Me This was my first opportunity to get real, and write about something that is the very essence of this blog's purpose. I hope to share my story with others- what it has been and what I want it to be- so that others can find inspiration, or insight, or just know that they are not alone in how they feel. This post is a glimpse of that.

4. I'm Sorry This post was really cathartic to write. I got personal in this one. It's real, and it's a glimpse of who I want to be. The story that I want to write my life to be.

5. A Dedication Because I love that woman, and I miss her.

And just for fun, here's my favorite thing I've seen on the internet this week. It was my favorite part of this week's Mad Men.

Source: http://www.vulture.com/2013/05/mad-men-gif-ken-cosgrove-does-a-jig-dance.html


 photo Rachelsig_zps92ed9769.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.