Fabulous Fridays: June 28

28 June 2013
Today is Friday, people! You know what that means! I'm back for another round of Fabulous Fridays.

This week was crazy busy at work, and I left every day feeling utterly exhausted, but that didn't keep me from being awesome and doing fabulous things. Here's my list of things that made this week fabulous:
Trader Joe's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes. Because I'm a grown-up and I can.
My Saturday morning walking meetup was awesome this past weekend- met some really cool ladies.

My Sunday hike was gorgeous, but you already knew that.

The season finale of Mad Men. What will happen next?!

I got a sweet postcard from Melyssa!
Rockin' the red lipstick (of which I own way too many).

I did wheel pose in yoga! For the first time!

I finished reading a really awesome book.

Lucy time. Always fabulous.
An amazing hot pink sunset- no pictures because they just don't do it justice.

A delightful dinner with my mom (post to come this weekend).

I bought new hiking shoes so that my legs/feet don't die during my 12-mile hike on Sunday.


Yep, sounds like a fabulous week. What about you, dear readers? What made your week fabulous? Have any great plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

 photo Rachelsig_zps92ed9769.png

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you had a fabulous week! And that peanut butter cupcake looks delicious... Trader Joe's is my favorite!!! :)

    And this week was just so great... and positive! Just inner-shifts happening and new friendships blossoming!

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about sunsets--there was an amazing one by our house last night but I knew I wouldn't be able to capture it so didn't even try! =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sunsets are best left to memories. Here's hoping we get some more good ones this Summer!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a pretty fabulous week to me! By the way, loving the new profile picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for you running with those sassy sunglasses! So cute!

    eileen
    leaner by the lake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheel pose in Yoga = big accomplishment! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had been getting frustrated about not being able to do it, so when I did, I truly felt accomplished. :)

      Delete
  6. I have never had the pleasure of a chocolate peanut butter cupcake! It looks delicious. It looks like you had a great week. Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.