Whatever Wednesdays: My First...

19 June 2013
WW

Today I'm linking up with Alissa and Shay for Whatever Wednesdays. I found these ladies through the blog every day in May challenge, and it turns out, they wanted to keep the fun going. So for the first Whatever Wednesday, they asked us to talk about firsts. 

So, instead of writing about my first something, I am coming to you with my first vlog. In this vlog, I share two other firsts...but you'll have to watch to find out what they are. I apologize now for not being more presentable in the vlog- I had just come from bellydance class after a long day at work.


Let me know what you think. I'm not sure if I'll vlog again. I think it's a medium I'd like to work on, but we'll see. It takes a little more planning than I had time for this go-round.

How do you feel about vlogs? Do you have a confiscation story?

 photo Rachelsig_zps92ed9769.png

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you did great! Vlogging is scary the first time or two. Congrats on making your own Jam!

    p.s. I love your furry little friend making his bed in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! And definitely keep the vlogs coming! (Easy for me to say, I haven't done it. lol) I thought you did great! Love the profile picture too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.