Fabulous Fridays: July 26

26 July 2013
Happy Friday and T.G.I.F. It's been a strange week with ups and downs, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. I also have fun things to look forward to this weekend, like Yoga Rocks the Park, and the Portland Bloggers Family Picnic. Without any further ado, here are the things that made my week fabulous:

Whiskey tasting at the Highland Games.
I hiked the Wahkeena Trail a second time, and it was simply stunning!

I indulged in my favorite post-hike treat!
I finished reading Rules of Civility, which was nothing short of wonderful.

I wore my favorite Barbie-pink power skirt.

Had a Kentucky Peach at Tasty n Alder with my family.
And to top off my week, I had a lovely picnic in the park after work with a friend. It was one of those evenings (complete with wine and cheese and cake) where we chatted until sundown, and before we knew it, it was almost 10pm.

Well friends, what made your week fabulous? Got any plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

 photo Signature_zps27213de5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.