Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Reverse Bucket List Part 1

29 July 2013
Happy Monday, my friends! Sorry, was that a little too chipper for a Monday morning? Well, I'm hoping to get the week started off right by checking in with last week's Weekly Wishes, and sharing my new wish for this week.


If you recall, last week I wanted to write down my "Reverse Bucket List," as inspired by my blogging buddy, Erika. How did I do?

Oh, I wrote it down, and I got to number 258 and stopped. I am overwhelmed by how many awesome things I have done already in my life. As in, I have nothing to be ashamed for having done all of this by the age of 30.75.

So, since I have 258 things on the list, I will share with you just the first 30 (in honor of my being 30 and all- I like numbers to have reasons).

My Reverse Bucket List, part one:
  1. Ride a horse
  2. Own a pony
  3. Go to Summer Camp
  4. Be an outdoor school counselor
  5. Go to the Statue of Liberty
  6. Go to a renaissance faire
  7.  Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
  8. Swim in Lake Michigan
  9.  Ride a roller coaster at Cedar Point
  10. Visit every park at Disney World (yes, ca. 1995 & 2002)
  11. Work at Disney World
  12. Go to Disneyland
  13.  Ride Thunder Mountain Railroad while fireworks are going off
  14. Ride a speed water slide
  15. Show my pony at the county fair
  16. Drive a miniature horse
  17. Show my miniature horse at the county fair
  18. Show my miniature horse at the state fair
  19. Go on a mission trip
  20.  Go to the Grand Canyon
  21.  Visit Amish Country (in both Ohio and Pennsylvania)
  22.  Go to Cooperstown and visit the Baseball Hall of Fame
  23. Go to Hershey Park
  24. Visit the Walk of Fame in Hollywood
  25. Visit Graumann’s Chinese Theater
  26.  Go to New Orleans
  27.  Play the washboard with a Cajun band in New Orleans
  28.  Visit Pike’s Place Market
  29.   Drive along Hwy 101 and Hwy 1 along the Oregon and California Coasts
  30.   Visit Olympic National Park

      Not bad if I do say so myself! I will try my best to share more from the list in the coming weeks!

     Until then, I have this week's new wish! I'm going to be bold and go out on a limb. I am wishing that I can get myself to go to a networking event and introduce myself to 3 new people. Yikes! The only way to build my confidence is to challenge myself, and I think this is one way to try it!

     So friends, what are your wishes for this week? What is something from your "Reverse Bucket List" that you are particularly proud of? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

 photo Signature_zps27213de5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.