Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Strength and Pride

22 July 2013

Happy Monday, folks! This week I'm back to check in with last week's weekly wish and to share this week's new wish.

Last week, my goal was to do strength training 3 times during the week. So, how did I do? I failed. I only strength-trained once. My week was so full of activity, the times that I had planned for doing strength training simply got pushed around until I had no time at all. I tried my best, but when it comes down to it, I have a lot of priorities in my life right now. So, I will try to fit in bouts of strength-training when I can, but yoga will have to remain my primary source of strengthening until my schedule lightens up.

This week, I'm going for something a little different. Several weeks ago, my friend Erika wrote an inspiring post about her reverse bucket list. When I read it, I was reminded of a similar (albeit shorter) list that I wrote out around my 30th birthday to remind myself that I have done a lot of amazing things in my life so far. Instead of wallowing in the comparison game, I thought of all the things that I've done that others might be jealous of me for. So this week, I would like to pull out that list and add to it, creating my own sort of reverse bucket list. Next week, I will share with you what I came up with (this may require plunging into the depths of my aging memories).

So friends, have you ever had time get in the way of your good intentions? What do you wish for this week? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!
 photo Signature_zps27213de5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.