5 Things

29 August 2013
A few weeks ago, Jess tagged me in her 5 things post, so today I am finally jumping on board and doing my five things post!


5 Things I'm Passionate About


1. Food. I love food- eating it, learning about it, talking about it, sharing it, not sharing it, looking at it, thinking about it, reading about it. You get the idea.


2. Feminism. See yesterday's post.

3. Dancing. Not only do I love belly dancing, but I love other forms of dance as well. I've taken anything from tap to ballroom to Cajun/Zydeco, and I've loved it all. Except maybe modern dance- I sucked at that.

4. Yoga. I've gotten really into yoga this past year, and one of my life goals is to go through teacher training. Yoga has helped me feel more control over my body and my mind, and I think everybody could reap the same benefits.

5. France. I love France. I loved living there. I love the language, the people, the food, the history, the architecture, the countryside, the wine. I miss it. Can I go back now?

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Write a book.
2. See the pyramids in Egypt.
3. Get married.
4. Inspire women to love their bodies.
5. Do a heasdstand without the help of a wall.

5 Reads I Love

2. Anne of Green Gables (the whole series)
3. Persuasion
4. The Thursday Next series
5. Currently, I'm loving The Paris Wife

5 Places I Want to Travel (and haven't been to)

1. Egypt
2. Turkey
3. Brazil
4. Bali
5. Charleston, S.C.

5 Movies I'll Never Get Tired Of

1. Midnight in Paris
2. Amelie
3. Hitch
4. Bridget Jones' Diary
5. Love Actually

Instead of tagging anyone on this post, I will leave it up to you, dear reader, if you would like to join in the fun! Create your own post, or simply answer some of the questions in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.