Fabulous Fridays: August 16

16 August 2013
Happy Friday and TGIF! First, I want to wish my grandmother Louise a happy birthday in the sky- she was one of the most positive influences in my life. I'm gonna make sure to laugh hard at something today, because when I cackle, it reminds me of her cackle.

This week was mostly spent recovering from the virus of death, but it was not without its fabulous moments. Here are just a few:

That moment when I realized I was done with having a fever. Nothing says homestretch during a virus like being back in the 97-degree range.

Ice cream to soothe a sore throat.


Tea, cookies, and a chat with one of my newer good friends.

This girl, watching out the windows as my protectress.
Having dinner with all three of my nephews. Nothing makes a girl feel more special than three boys vying for her attention.

This stuff.
What made your week fabulous? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

 photo Signature_zps27213de5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.