Fabulous Fridays: August 23

23 August 2013
Happy Friday, party people! I am so ready for the weekend, and it is shaping up to be a great one! I have two yoga workshops with Kathryn Budig, and I hope to learn a lot from her! There is also talk of Indian food, so we shall see! That's a lot of exclamation points!

Anyway, it has been a good week, and here are just a few of the things that made this week fabulous:

Enjoying a stroll through my home town with my sister and nephew, and finding these beauties.
During said stroll, I received a lot of compliments on my dress, a compliment on my bangs, and a compliment on my sunglasses. I felt like a rock star.

I tried out a new-to-me yoga studio and it was divine.

I went to the zoo with a friend after work and found Rafiki.
 During a post-dinner stroll, a little girl biked past me and told me she liked my dress!

Caramel ice cream with a cinnamon-sugar donut at new restaurant, Ataula. Delish!
So many fabulous things this week, I can't even keep track! I'm sure I'm leaving a few out.

How about you all? What made your week fabulous? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.