Fabulous Fridays: Labor Day Weekend!!!

30 August 2013
Hey, TGIF everybody! This Friday is extra fabulous because it is the Friday before a three-day weekend!

Let's get this party started with some fabulous things that happened this week!

Went to the farmer's market and had a tropical monkey crepe for breakfast!

Babysat this boy, and he read to himself. If this isn't cute, then I'm a purple dinosaur.


It's no secret, I love ice cream, and Ruby Jewel is the tops- especially cookies n cream soft serve!

Dinner with my dad at Fireside- delicious marinated olives, potatoes and broccoli with raclette, and s'mores! I'm in Heaven!
There were plenty more fabulous moments this week- Indian street food with a friend, dinner and a movie with another friend, and lots of toddler kisses and doggie cuddles. 

What made your week fabulous, dear readers? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.