Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Hair and Dancing

26 August 2013

Happy Monday, my friends! It is that time again- linking up for Weekly Wishes with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective.

If you recall, last week my wish was to style my hair differently every day, and to not throw it into a ponytail or messy bun. How did I do?

Check out this picture recap and see for yourself:


I do not have a picture of Sunday's hair, mostly for symmetry's sake, but also because it was a simple double French braid, since the only time I left my house was for a yoga workshop. Braids are perfect for yoga.

I followed tutorials for hairstyles #2 & #3, which can be found here and here. Hairstyle #4 is simply a double French braid, braids tied together, and then the ends are tucked and pinned. I had a lot of fun trying out new styles, and I'm inspired to try more.

As for this week's weekly wish, I am scheduled to belly dance on Wednesday night, and it will be my first time performing at this particular place. So, my wish is to project confidence when I dance. I tend to get really nervous when I perform, and despite having fun, I always panic and do the same two moves over and over again. So, this week, it is chest up, chin up, put on a smile, and dazzle the crowd!

How about you? Do you have any wishes for this week? What are your tips for being confident in front of a crowd? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.