Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Posture and Style

19 August 2013

Hey everybody and happy Monday! I am back this week to participate in the Weekly Wishes linkup!

Two weeks ago, my weekly wish was to work on my posture. How did I do? Well, this past week I have been pretty good at reminding myself to put my shoulders back, chest up, and chin up. Sure, I had plenty of times that I did not have great posture, but I was more aware of it than usual, and that's a start. Years of bad posture are not going to go away in a week, but awareness is the first step.

As for this week, my wish is to do something different with my hair every day. I get into ruts with "styling" my hair (second day hair is almost always in a messy bun), and that tends to make me feel a bit boring with my look, which takes my confidence down. So this week, I want to try out a few new styles and gain some confidence by feeling good about my hair.

Are you linking up for weekly wishes? Does your hair affect your confidence? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.