A Playlist for the Harvest Moon

19 September 2013


In honor of this morning's Harvest Moon, and the beginning of Fall on Sunday afternoon, I am bringing you my Fall playlist. Here you will find songs that invoke rust-colored leaves, the smell of a bonfire, a chill in the air, and days that have grown dim. The cold is already settling into my blood, and it is time to wear my hand-warmers and wool socks once again. Whether you are feeling the changes or no, I hope you enjoy these songs, perhaps with a spiced latte or a cup of cocoa.

By the way, I am absolutely obsessed with that first song right now. I can't resist a pretty harmony.

Do you have a Fall playlist? What songs appear on yours? I'd love to hear form you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.