Fabulous Fridays: Friday the 13th

13 September 2013
Are you superstitious? Because today is Friday the 13th, so you best avoid black cats and walking under ladders. I'm not entirely superstitious, but every now and then I'll knock on wood for good measure.

In any case, it's Friday! And that means it's time for me to share what made this week fabulous. I've had a pretty good week, minus a ton of stress at work today and horrible traffic on my way to yoga. But that's what a glass full of Bordeaux is for, right?

Right. Here are a few of the things that made this week fabulous:

This purple ice cream is rocking my world right now.

I went wine tasting with my parents in Hood River, and enjoyed this lovely view from the alpaca farm.

Pizza always makes me do a happy dance.

My sister made me a headband from the alpaca wool we picked up in Hood River.
My Snail Mail Collective package arrived.
Before I wish you a happy weekend, I would like to introduce you to Aimee, the blogger behind Dear Harper. Not only does Aimee take beautiful photos, but she writes from the heart.


A few good reads from Aimee's blog to get you started are: Why I Blog, A Letter to You, Yes, YOU, and 10 Ways to Beat the Gloomies (and Be a Generally Happier Person).

You can also find Aimee on Twitter and Facebook. Go check this wonderful lady out- she'll brighten your day!

And now I'd like to hear, what made your week fabulous? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.