Fabulous Fridays: September 6

06 September 2013
Happy Friday, my friends! This week was a short week and it sure went by fast. Thank goodness for that!

I've actually had a pretty good week, despite opening my car door on my nose last night (very painful, I do not advise). Here are just some of the things that have made this week fabulous:

Went to the farmer's market with this goofball.

Bought some dahlias to match my outfit at the market.

Spent time at the park with this adorable boy, his mom, and my pup.

Had fun with these boys during my family Labor Day cookout.

Both of the boys wanted on Papa's lap while we played a board game.

I made banana cake with cream cheese frosting and it was awesome.

Now, before I wish you all a happy weekend, let me introduce you to one of my sponsors (and blog friends and life twins), Erika!

Hi there! In the 4 years that I've had my blog, I've traveled to over 25 countries and have lived in a couple of different ones, too. Currently, I'm a twenty-something California native who has found home in the middle of Michigan. Say what?!? I'm not sure exactly how that happened either, but I like it here (for now, anyway).

When do you feel most confident?
When I feel in my element -- when I'm talking about something I know about.

What do you like to do to “treat yo’self?”
Get a massage (doesn't happen too often on a grad school budget!) :)

What is the best compliment you have received lately?
That someone liked something that I wrote and found it helpful! :)



Over on my blog, Chimerikal, I share my reflections on life and what I’m learning about practicing positivity in an authentic way. From "How to Build Your Blogging Confidence" to "Confessions of a Reluctant Vegetarian," it's a place where I love to share my experiences and connect with others. I hope you'll stop by!

For more links, check out these posts: Uncovering Your Niche and 27 Things I've Learned from Celebrities.

You can also find Erika on Twitter and Bloglovin'

I hope you will check her out if you haven't already! Now friends, I'd like to wish you a happy weekend! What made your week fabulous? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.