Snail Mail Collective: Under the Sea

11 September 2013
This past month, I joined up with the Snail Mail Collective for the second month. Basically, I signed up on the first of August, was paired somewhere around the 9th with another blogger from somewhere far away, and over the past few weeks, this other blogger and I got to know each other. And then we send each other some small gifts and post cards.


I was delighted to be paired with Jess, of The Gap Year Guru. Jess is a cool girl from Ireland taking a year off from university to travel Brazil, where her boyfriend lives. She makes really cute vlogs that make you want to go to Brazil, play on the beach, and eat all the things.

Jess sent me some sand from Copacabana and shells from Ipanema, after I told her that I dream of visiting Brazil one day. She also included a magnet, not knowing that I collect magnets from different places! There were stickers and also a little surprise for my nephew- some toys for the beach (which he commandeered as soon as he saw them). A map and some thoughtful notes on postcards completed this truly wonderful package.


I've had so much fun getting to know Jess, and I look forward to continuing our correspondence. She is an absolute gem, so I hope you check out her blog too!

How do you feel about snail mail? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.