Songs That Define Me: A Tribute

12 September 2013
Helene in Between

Today I am linking up with Helene for Songs That Define Me. Since today is my dad's birthday, I thought I would pay tribute to the man who has instilled in me a love of the Beatles.


When I was little, my dad would take us on his rail-fanning day trips, and in the car he often played The White Album. Bungalow Bill will forever be a road trip song in my mind, and Abbey Road is likely my favorite album of all time (to be listened to in order, since it is a progression for the second half of the album).

So, in honor of dad's birthday, I'm sharing my favorite song from each Beatles album. Sadly, the Beatles are not on Spotify, so you'll have to click links to YouTube.

I Saw Her Standing There
All My Loving
If I Fell
I'll Follow the Sun
I've Just Seen a Face
In My Life (quite possibly my most favorite song ever)
And Your Bird Can Sing
When I'm Sixty-Four
I Will
Honey Pie
All You Need Is Love
Golden Slumbers
Let It Be


What is your favorite Beatles song? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.