Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Anti-SAD and Writing

16 September 2013
Bonjour mes amis and happy Monday! Once again, it is time to link up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes.


Last week, I discussed putting together an Anti-SAD kid as my wish. How did I do?

Well, the project turned out to be a bit bigger than I'd intended, so at this point, what I have is a list. It is going to take me a little time to physically pull all of these things together and put them in one easy-to-reach location. So, be on the lookout in the next few weeks for a post highlighting the contents of my Anti-SAD kit.

So far on the list for my kit are:

  • this tea
  • chocolate
  • happy song playlist
  • happy pictures
  • happy movies
  • this book
  • fuzzy socks
  • hand warmers
  • Little Hotties
  • blanket
  • lamp
  • yoga DVD
  • favorite chocolate chip cookie and brownie recipes

As for this week, I would like to boost my writing confidence. And I'm not talking blogging. My goal is to write something unrelated to this blog every day this week. A poem, a journal entry, or even a bit of fiction. I stumbled across an idea in my mind last week that I would like to begin putting to paper (or screen), so this goal should help me jump-start that process.

Do you have any suggestions to add to my Anti-SAD kit? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.