Weekly Wishes for Confidence: September 9

09 September 2013

Is it just me, or did this weekend fly by? I could use another weekend.

Reality is, it's Monday, and that means Weekly Wishes!

Last week, my wish was to complete the first seven days of the 30 Day Squat Challenge. I managed to keep up with it for the most part, skipping one day due to being so worn out I passed out on my couch at 9pm. Yep, some days I'm just an old lady. But I don't care, especially since I did some new, hard yoga classes this week. I do feel my glutes getting stronger, and my sister even pointed out that I"m finally getting a butt. Score.

As for this week's wish, I want to prepare a S.A.D. kit for the coming Fall and Winter. I get hit pretty hard by S.A.D. so I would like to be prepared this year. Nothing strips me of my confidence more than being in a low mood. This week I want to come up with an action plan for when I feel it hitting me, and a kit of things I can use to help fight it. I will share my kit with you all next week, and hopefully it can help anyone else who has the same issue.

What is your wish for this week? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.