Weekly Wishes for Confidence: Slowing Down

23 September 2013

Happy first Monday of Fall, my friends! I'm still not quite ready for the cold and the darkness, but I accept that it is here. If anything, drinking hot cocoa will no longer have to be done in shame (yes, I still drink hot cocoa in the Summer).

Anyway, it is time again for Weekly Wishes!

Last week, my wish was to write something non-blog-related every day. Well, I didn't. I did when I had time, but frankly, I just feel time slipping through my fingers these days. I simply don't have enough to do all the things I want to do.

And that takes me to this week's wish. My blogging confidence has been waning, and to me, that means it's time to slow it down. I might not post every day this week. I will definitely be stepping away from Twitter. And I'm probably not going to be commenting on quite so many blogs this week. Instead, I want to take some time for myself so that I can focus on the content of my blog, since that is the main course of this blog. This is something that I need to do for me, and I am hoping it will help me get back on track.

Have you ever found that you don't have quite a good grasp on time? DO you ever find yourself needing to slow down? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.