October is for Pumpkins

22 October 2013
As I sit here contemplating what to write, nothing comes to mind. It could be that the space I am in (a Vietnamese Bistro) is not conducive to my creativity, or it could just be that the things I want to say will take a bit more time and consideration to develop. So instead of writing today, I will leave with pictures from my family's trip to the pumpkin patch. Go ahead, be jealous.

The pumpkin patch of my dreams.

My brother makes pumpkin-picking look cool.

My nephew finds the pumpkin patch to be the perfect place for a tantrum.

Sisters love pumpkin patches.

Who is the Fox in the mirror?
This goat wanted a kiss.

Fox gets the best view in the corn maze.

Trying to be a big kid.

Because any pumpkin patch worth its salt has a pumpkin launch.

Family time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.