Be Bold

07 November 2013

Today, my friends, I would like to urge you to be bold. This was my motto for myself two years ago, but in reality, I should make it my every day motto for life. Because you only get one shot at this life, so you might as well be bold with it.

So when choosing between a gray or a red sweater, choose the red.

When given the choice between plain or sprinkles, choose sprinkles! Always choose sprinkles.

When greeting a friend, go for a big squeeze instead of a light hug.

If you're singing along to a song (and you should), sing it loud for all to hear!

When choosing a Halloween costume, go for the unexpected (Liza Minelli) instead of a typical cat/witch/maid/nurse.

Look for opportunities every day where you can choose to be bold. I guarantee, once you get started, you will be well on your way to being a force to be reckoned with.

If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing 'real' was at risk, what would you do? You'd live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That's what the ghosts want us to do - all the exciting things they no longer can. -Chuck Palahniuk

Stand upright, speak thy thoughts, declare The truth thou hast, that all may share; Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare. -Voltaire

How have you chosen to be bold lately? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.