Christmas Classics for the Weekend

13 December 2013
Happy Friday, folks! I'm treating myself to a three-day weekend, mainly because I have vacation time to burn off before the New Year, and I have lots to do before Christmas. So, while I'm busy preparing Christmas presents, and baking lots of cookies, I will be listening to some Christmas tunes. Below, I'm sharing my playlist of Christmas classics- the ones that are so timeless, they make you feel nostalgic for Christmases past. Stay tuned next week for my playlist of Christmas favorites!



What are your plans for the weekend? I'll be attending Ladies Day Out with my sister in law. I was given free passes in return for blogging about the event, and I will be back next week with my recap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.