Goodbye 2013

29 December 2013


Well, 2013 is going out with a bang of sorts, which makes me anticipate the new year all the more (appreciating the now be damned).

Before Christmas, I had planned on doing a Christmas Eve recap, regaling you with details of fondue, absinthe, and fun. Alas, Christmas Eve kind of exploded on me. In fact, all of last week was pretty stressful and disappointing. It seemed that almost everything that could have gone wrong at work did (why hello technical difficulties when there is an excess of paperwork to enter), and things outside of work were just as trying. I will be back on Thursday with a post that goes into more detail on one of the crappy parts of last week.

Oh, and mark your calendars! On January 1, I will be here with something very special. Big changes are coming and I cannot wait to share my plans for the new year with you!

Without further ado, here is a playlist for closing out 2013 and welcoming 2014. It may seem like a random mix, and it's definitely not hip, but these are the songs that have me revved up. And the Whitney song is my serious jam for life. How can anyone not dance to that song?




What are you happy to leave behind in 2013? What are you looking forward to in 2014? Do you have any songs that represent the transition for you? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.