Weekly Wishes: Back in the Game

02 December 2013

Hello my friends, and welcome to December! I can hardly believe that we are in the last month of 2013. I simply do not know where the time goes. Christmas is already upon us, and right after that the new year, and it seems there is so much to do in that short amount of time. And that is why I am joining up with Weekly Wishes once again.

I'm not promising to stick with this on a weekly basis- December is not a good month for promises. What I would like to do this week, is to share what are some of my wishes for this month. I've been feeling overwhelmed with all that I want to do, but have yet to make a list, and I end up just wasting time on Twitter and Facebook, which is about the worst thing for my mental well-being this time of year.

So, my December wishes are:

1. Listen to all of the podcasts in my queue. I've gone podcast crazy and just might have to do a sequel to my I Heart Podcasts post. There are so many good podcasts and so little time.

2. Learn to meditate. I have yet to find a good intro to meditation, so if you know of something, I am open to recommendations!

3. Finish reading Austenland. Mainly so I can start Rebecca, which seems like a good Winter read.

4. Decide on and make Christmas gifts for my siblings.

5. Finish this photography tutorial and start practicing regularly.

6. Go see Zoolights for the first time.

7. Decide on and bake a bunch of different Christmas cookies.

8. Watch Love Actually.

9. Find inspiration and come up with a loose editorial calender for the blog for December.

I think this is a good start, and I'm confident that I can make good headway on these goals this week.

What are some of your goals this month? Do you have a particular cookie you like making for Christmas? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.