New Year, New Blog (sort of)

01 January 2014

Happy New Year! You made it to 2014. I'm still a bit freaked out by that number- that number means that in September, it will mark the 10th anniversary of my study abroad program in Poitiers, France. I don't know where the time has gone, but it has, and I'm happy for the memories.

2014 marks for some big changes around here. I'm sure you can tell by now that I have a new design (courtesy of moi, so that I can make changes as I go), but that is not all that is new.


This year, I am embarking on an adventure that I am calling Cultivating Self-Love. I believe that self-love is not an end result, but rather a practice. All year long I intend to bring practices into my life that cultivate compassion and respect for myself. Every month will be dedicated to a different aspect for cultivation, starting with Spirit. I hope that you will join me!

How can you join me, you ask?

First of all, I will be sending out a newsletter to subscribers on the first Sunday of every month. In this newsletter, you will find little goodies that will help you to cultivate self-love. I will share books, podcasts, my own thoughts, links, and a call to action for the month. If you'd like to receive this newsletter, sign up here!

Second, you can follow along here, on my blog! I will share what I've learned along the way, as well as resources that I come across.

Finally, you can follow through other social media, such as my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Not only this, but I hope that you will participate with me! You can share your experience with me via social media by using the hashtag #cultivatingselflove, or you can write a blog post. Be sure to email or leave a comment with a link to your blog post if you choose to write one, and feel free to use the button below. If there is enough interest, I will create an end-of-month roundup of fellow bloggers who are #cultivatingselflove.

Cultivating Self-Love

January's focus will be all about cultivating self love for/by the spirit. I believe that in all things, one must start with the spirit, and in self-love nothing could be more true. I will be back soon with an introductory post on the topic, so stay tuned!

What do you think? Are you ready to cultivate self-love? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new design, Rach! And cultivating self-love... how inspiring! I can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.