Fabulous Fridays: Another Snow Day

07 February 2014

Happy Friday, everybody! As if the Pacific Northwest was feeling left out of all of the polar vortex action, Mother Nature has decided to give us freezing temps and a snowstorm of our own. While I understand that we don't have it as bad as other parts of the country, as an almost native to the area, and as someone who enjoys living here because of the mild winters, I'm complaining. Besides, I have Raynaud's, so anything colder than 70 degrees and sunny will have me complaining (though anything below freezing has me aching at entirely new levels). Clearly, I'm going to be that old lady that complains about her stiff achy joints and the weather.

But complaining is not why I'm here. No, I'm here to celebrate another Fabulous Friday! This week flew by and was jam-packed with dentist appointments, dance class, happy hour, and snow. Oh, and I guess there was some big sports event on Sunday, and I guess our region's team won. I don't know, I was too busy mowing on chili and watching the Puppy Bowl.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you're probably caught up with my shenanigans. In that case, I'll share with you what you didn't see: our lovely bit of snow. I was lucky enough to leave work before the snow really got going, and boy am I glad. Some people were stuck on the roads for two hours, and it sounds like my route would have been a parking lot. Instead, I made it home in time to play with one of my favorite little guys on the planet. I present to you, Fox in the snow:




How was your week? What are you doing to keep warm and pass the time? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.