Fabulous Fridays: It's Valentine's Day

14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! I've had that book up there since I was a little kid, and used to read it every year on Valentine's Day. It has all kinds of cute poems, and reminds me of the simplicity of being a kid on this holiday.

I'm going to get straight to it today! It's been an intense week, so I'm looking forward to some R&R this evening. Nothing sounds better than chocolate ice cream and doggy cuddles.

Before I leave you, here are some powerful self-loving posts from some rad women:



And what would a holiday be without a playlist? I've got you covered. Be prepared to feel all the feelings.


Enjoy! And tell me-- how are you going to celebrate love for yourself today?
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.