Fabulous Fridays: It's Spring!

21 March 2014

Happy Friday and Happy Spring! I don't know about you, but I feel like every March I begin to notice new plants and flowers. I'm not talking daffodils and hyacinths springing up, I'm talking the plants I don't know the names of and never really noticed until this moment. For me, every Spring is brand new and I feel like I am seeing the world through the eyes of a child.

This week was a wonderful (though crazy at work) week. The highlight was certainly seeing my dear Swedish friend Ina, whom I have not seen since I left Poitiers, France 9 years ago. I also got to see two other friends I studied abroad with, which was great (the last time I saw them was probably around the time I graduated college, 8 years ago). Meeting up with them was so wonderful because we found ourselves falling into old patterns and everything felt familiar, as though no time had passed at all. Friends like that are priceless.

And now I'm going to leave you with a playlist, because it's Spring! So put on your dancing shoes and enjoy some of these groovy tunes- it's time to bust a move!


 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.