Fabulous Fridays: April 11 Edition

11 April 2014

Here we are, another Friday already (if you know the secret of where the time goes, please share). I'm thrilled that it's Friday, not just because it is the weekend (as of tonight), but also because I have a second date tonight. So, let's get on with what has made this week fabulous:


Had another Ladies Who Brunch Book Club meeting on Saturday. We ate at Tasty n Alder and discussed Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. It's always wonderful having girl time to discuss books and life, while enjoying some delicious brunch food.


I'm not gonna lie; Saturday was kind of epic. I treated a friend and myself to Ruby Jewel ice cream. I had the Grasshopper and it was my dream ice cream: chocolate mint with marshmallow creme and cookies.


And then I got my hair chopped off. I'm still getting used to having short hair again, but I gotta say it's a lot less hassle.


On Sunday, my sister and I began a new tradition: Italian Sundays. We made a big Italian meal with new-to-us recipes from some of my Italian cookbooks. Cauliflower penne and chickpea salad were decidedly good choices.


And then I had pie with my mom at Pacific Pie Co. Black bottom pie. It was delicious.

That's all for now! I can't wait to enjoy the sunny weather this weekend, and I'm hoping to get in my fist hike of the season. Now you tell me- what has made your week fabulous?
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.