Fabulous Fridays: April 4 Edition

04 April 2014


Happy Friday! Oy, it's been a crazy week. So ready for this weekend.

I feel like time has flown these past couple weeks, and I'm wondering where it all went. Work has been crazy. And my dating life has blown up (much to my surprise).

So, what are the highlights of my week?

Wine tasting with the parents on Sunday. One winery even had a wooly mammoth statue.

Co-hosted the Love Your Body Linkup with Alicia (which is open til Sunday, BTW).

Played with my long hair because as of tomorrow it is quite possible I will have long hair no more...

Coffee has been a necessity.

I've been enjoying my homemade hummus and pita, as well as Life After Life.

I had an awesome first date last night. The kind that left me with butterflies. The kind that leaves me hoping for a phone call, as well as feeling scared to be excited about someone new lest I get hurt again.

What has made your week fabulous? Any last-minute hair suggestions? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.