Fabulous Fridays: It's May!

02 May 2014

Happy Friday, my friends, and TGIF! The sun has been shining here in Portland, but alas, that also means that my allergies have been the worst. But it also means I've been able to wear sundresses and flats, so I guess you win some and lose some.

Anyway, here are some of the things that have made my week awesome:



  • Saturday morning was another installment of Ladies Who Brunch Book Club, and we ate at Kerns Kitchen while discussing the hilarious Where'd You Go Bernadette.
  • Saturday night my sister and I had Italian Sunday a day early. I made homemade Marinara from the Everyday Italian cookbook, and it is my favorite. So delicious and lots of leftovers.
  • I've made it to yoga 3 times this week, and am going back tonight for some yin. I love my studio, and love how I feel after every class.
  • Tuesday night I had free tickets that I won on Twitter for Taste of the Nation Portland. I took my sister and we had a lot of fun eating tons of food and drinking wine and cocktails. The biggest highlight was discovering a new-to-us chocolatier (Batch PDX)- we went back for thirds, and I even took two chocolates for the road. 
  • On Wednesday, I had happy hour with my mom at Broder Nord (for which I have already professed my love). I had their version of a sazerac and it was divine.
  • I finished reading Life After Life, and it was beautiful. One of the best reads of the year for sure.
  • Finally, I put in my notice at work, and it went well. I was nervous about it because my boss is awesome and it will be hard to leave, but I am super excited about what is next for me.
Now it's your turn! What has made your week awesome?

 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.