One Year

01 May 2014

Hi, friends! Today marks one year of blogging here at Tossing the Script. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past year, and a good part of it is due to blogging. I've connected with people around the globe, made new friends here in Portland, and I've learned a lot through sharing bits and pieces of my life. 

To look back on my first year of blogging in this space, I'd like to share with you my favorite posts I've written since this blog's inception:





Why I Don't Believe in Dieting

Aiming True: On Yoga and Life

Cheers to 31

Grandpa

10 Things I Like About My Body

I've enjoyed the ride thus far, and look forward to seeing what lies ahead. Cheers to one year!
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.