Portland Bloggers: Photography Workshop

08 May 2014

You may or may not know that I am the blog master for the Portland Bloggers blog. This past Sunday, Portland Bloggers hosted a photography workshop, so naturally I showed up to help out, and also participate in the workshop. I really enjoy playing with my camera, and love learning new things when it comes to photography. In particular, I wanted to learn more about shooting people, and Sunday was a great opportunity for that. Margaret Jacobsen led the group for learning to photograph people, and she was a lot of fun to work with. Did I mention she's an incredibly talented photographer? Below are some of the shots I captured during our breakout session on Sunday.

Caitlin of Caitlin Liz



Jenni of A Well Crafted Party


Margaret Jacobsen



I had a lot of fun at the workshop, and learned some good tips. Moreso, I'm inspired to pull out my camera more often and take more pictures.

Note: all of the above pictures were taken with a Canon Rebel t3i, 50mm/1.8 lens, and edited with A Beautiful Mess Photoshop Elements Nico action.
 photo Untitled-2_zpsf24ff9bf.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.