Fabulous Fridays: October 4

04 October 2013
Happy first Friday in October, my friends! It's time for orange pumpkins and crimson leaves, black cats and crisp red apples. It's also the one month a year that it is not only acceptable, but expected, to wear Halloween socks (though I confess to wearing them year-round). I also can't mention October and not mention Vincent Price, whose movies are particularly enjoyable this time of year.

But hey, it's Friday, and that means it's time to review some of the good things that have happened this week:

My mom bought me some new Halloween socks- these ones sparkle!

My sister is re-teaching me how to knit. I might need to build a scarf fort.

I've just finished reading this book about Zelda Fitzgerald. October is a great month for reading.
Hopefully, this weekend will find me at a pumpkin patch, if the weather holds out. Before I ask about your weekends, I'd like you to meet a sponsor and fellow Oregonian/dog owner, Anna, who blogs at A Dash of Quirky!

Tell me about your blog.
I started my blog to document my ups and downs with trichotillomania, and it morphed into a place where I could share about life, love, and a little of everything in-between!

When do you feel most confident?
I feel most confident when I'm just hanging out with family - it's when I can be completely relaxed and silly.

What do you like to do to “treat yo’self?
I can't think of many things more relaxing than a mani/pedi spa day!  I only splurge every once in awhile, but it's definitely a treat when I do.

What is the best compliment you have received lately?
I was recently told that I was doing a great job in my new position at work.  I've been working really hard, so it felt really good to hear!

Anna keeps things real, which is something that I really appreciate in a fellow blogger. To get started, check out 10 Life Lessons I've LearnedAllow Me To Reintroduce Myself, and Ernie's New Start. You can also follow Anna on Bloglovin and Twitter. Stop on by and show her some love!

And now I want to wish you all a happy weekend! What are you up to? I'd love to hear form you in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.